Much beter when turned on
Jobs filter works for registered users.
9 minutes ago
Overall spent: N/A
Hourly rate: N/A
Facebook ads “marketing”
Find a good supplier with good products
Transcription Project for Basque Speakers | Work from Home
4 days ago
Location: Level 6/9 Help St, Chatswood NSW, Australia
Job type: hourly
**Listen to audio files, categorize the audio and check the pre-filled transcription. Make edits to the transcription whenever any mistakes are spotted and remove redundant information such as IDs and labels in the transcription text. **
· Register and pass project's qualification quiz.
· Spend at least 5 hours per week.
· Basque speakers living in Spain
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Basque (Spain) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once registered, please log in to your account and complete your profile to unlock this project, simply click the "Continue" button on the upper left corner of your dashboard and apply for the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
· Flexible working hours
· Work from home
· You can apply/work while you are working full time or studying!
· Apply many projects as many as you can!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Availability: Hourly contract
Big Commerce Development
4 days ago
Location: Dominican Republic
Job type: fixed price
We will not be accepting proposals from outside the UK/US. If you are pretending to be UK based please don’t waste your time as we will be completing full due diligence before awarding any job. We are not looking for a Compnay who simply outsources either. We would like a skilled freelancer/ agency that is able to dedicate the time to achieve a stunning end result. To provide that you have read this spec in full please add the wording Jam Sandwich to your proposal.
We are happy to pay for a skilled developer and would like to work with someone/ a team a long term. If you feel you have the right skillset please across your proposal.
Customer Success Specialist
4 days ago
Location: Anywhere, Anywhere, Anywhere
Job type: Fulltime
**Full-Time Role, remote
Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm GMT/BST
Timing will vary depending on daylight savings changes (an hour either side)
UK resident for tax purposes**
### About Paperform
Paperform is a SaaS company that provides tools to help people and businesses easily create beautiful online forms with no-code required (check out paperform.co). Our aim is to democratize digital creation. Paperform launched in late 2016, and now has thousands of customers from across the globe. We’re a small, agile team, and we’re growing fast!
### Working for us
Although our main office is based in Sydney, Australia, we have a remote global Team. To work for us you need a stable internet connection, a passion for getting stuff done, outstanding communication skills, to be Paperform-product obsessed, autonomous, and absolutely love figuring out Excel-style calculations.
We have a few core values and expectations: empathy and kindness, that you come to know the product inside-out, that you love creative solutions, that you be detail-oriented, that you work autonomously, and that you are candid. We like to spend a minimal amount of time in meetings and execute tasks and strategies at a fast pace.
Our mission as a Customer Success Team is to be Product experts and educators. Our Customer Success Team doesn’t just provide answers, they find the best solution for each user or lead's use-case and show them how they can implement it. Get ready to hear lots of praise for your nerd skills from everyday people looking to implement functionality and flows.
## What we're offering:
* £30,000 per annum salary.
- Employer Pension contributions at 9%.
- Work from your home. We’re a global team and we’re remote-first. We’ll also provide a monthly stipend to cover off desk hire in a space of your choice if you prefer not to work from home.
- 6 weeks paid leave (annual and sick). Family and your health come first, and we encourage our Team to take regular breaks.
- Paid parental leave.
- We want to ensure you have all the equipment needed to do your job well. We’ll provide you with the tech, software, and professional development costs you need.
- We cover all costs of company travel, including our retreat which is in Sydney, Australia.
- We give you the opportunity to work alongside everyday folks who need help getting across the latest tech - our work is meaningful and rewarding.
- We give each of our Customer Success Team “project time” to work on projects related to your role.
- We are extremely transparent about how we run Paperform as a bootstrapped SaaS company - we meet a few times a month to go over how the business is doing and share what we’re learning with the entire Team.
## The role
We are looking for a full-time Customer Success Specialist on a European timeline. **The applicant must be a UK resident for tax purposes, but you’ll be working remotely.**
We’re after someone who will be like a dog with a bone when it comes to troubleshooting, who is passionate about knowing every facet of our Product, and gets a huge kick out of working with Excel-style calculations (check out our “Calculation” feature for context!). This is a super nerdy role. Above all, we want a candidate who is able to build a rapport with our user base and carries on our solid reputation for excellent customer support. Day to day, you’ll be supporting our users, and also working on account subscription and billing inquiries, improving and creating educational resources, and working closely with our Product Team.
There will be opportunities to learn and grow with the company as you work closely with our Customer Success Lead, as well as the Cofounders as we continue to scale Paperform. We’ll help you to achieve your goals by supporting you, and welcome innovative ideas you bring to the table.
An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, take initiative and ownership of their responsibilities, and be extremely competent in solving problems without needing to be micromanaged. Working as part of a remote team you will be expected to be able to communicate clearly with the team over a variety of different mediums (video calls, Asana, Slack etc.), be comfortable with raising issues or questions along the way, and providing insights.
- Conducting live chats with users and leads: answering and troubleshooting, nerdy problem-solving, assigning/escalating tickets, and being the face of Paperform.
- Handle customer billing inquiries via internal systems and Stripe: refunds, queries, review fraudulent payments, and chargeback claims.
- Reviewing, editing, and creating resources (help docs, templates etc.).
- Reporting on customer feedback, feature requests, and anything else support-related.
- You’ll have a chance to work closely with Tech/product.
### Important Skills
We are looking for an enthusiastic and quick learner who is ready to jump into a customer support and content role. The most important skills for this job are:
- Tech Skills:
- Excellent at troubleshooting and resolving complex problems, especially with Excel-style calculations.
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience using billing and payment software such as Stripe is preferred.
- Basic understanding of support apps, like Intercom.
- Ability to get in touch with Google Drive, Notion, Slack, Asana.
- Programming skills will give you an edge for this role, and also open the potential for you to work with Product. This is a very nerdy role.
- Communications: you’ve got to be able to communicate complex concepts in simple terms and to quickly build a rapport with customers.
- Self Starter / Self-learner: take ownership of their role, and drive it to completion with minimal supervision.
- Team Player: while being self-motivated, illustrate the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and work efficiently in a team.
- Adaptable to Change: Possess the ability to adapt quickly to new circumstances and situations.
### You’re a good fit if you:
- Love tech and pick up new products quickly.
- Can’t sleep if you know there’s a better way of doing something, or a way to solve a problem.
- Try everything in your power to solve an issue before assigning a ticket to someone else.
- Communicate well through tools like Slack, Asana, email, and video conferencing tools.
- Enjoy moving super fast on tasks, and loath death by meetings.
- Take ownership of your work, and can manage projects and work to deadlines.
- Have a high level of spoken English.
- Have strong attention to detail and can spot a typo from a mile away.
Apply now and work remotely at Paperform
[Hiring] Looking for someone who can write/has written a dialogue-driven short story that'll be made into a well-produced short film!
4 days ago
Job type: Remote
I'm an amateur filmmaking who's really good at the technical side of things (and making it look very cinematic) but can't really come up with a good ending to my endless ideas. I wanted to work with a writer on making a short film come to life, hopefully shot in a small, limited location setting. The key here is creating a story that can be short in a couple rooms/locations - I really want it to be dialogue driven and thought provoking!
You'd get full credit and work with me throughout the process on seeing it come to life - and I will do my best to submit them to festivals!
Please, anyone, let me know if you've got a solid premise that could phesibly be made into a short with a limited budget and I'd love to make it with you! It will look every bit as beautiful and cinematic as that is my whole exercise here, to make a gorgeous, thought provoking short film!
Thank you! :D
4 days ago
Job type: Contract, Freelance, Part Time
About this project:
Group Income is a user-friendly way of providing your friends and family, or community, with a minimum income, without relying on politics. Group Income (the app) is built upon a novel protocol and framework for creating open source, decentralized, and end-to-end encrypted applications.
- Understanding of basic infosec concepts.
- Minimum 4 years of programming experience using more than one programming language.
- Are able to get up and running with Group Income development because you find these instructions trivial to follow.
- Know how to submit pull requests.
- Are self-taught and are constantly pushing yourself to expand your knowledge and skillset.
- You are not intimidated by anything written above.
- Able to commit at least 15 hours per week for the next 6 months or so. We do weekly video chats on Monday at 8am Pacific Time.
- Are excited by what we’re creating.
What to expect:
Have a look at our Github project and existing pull requests. Our development process involves in-depth review and testing to catch as many bugs as we can before any code makes its way into users’ hands to ensure the highest level of quality. Be prepared for potentially multiple rounds of PR reviews, and be prepared to also review other people’s code.
- In Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Monero (XMR), or Zcash (ZEC) preferred (most of our donations are crypto). We can pay in USD if there is no other way.
- Everyone who contributes meaningful work to the project will be added to the Group Income Developers group for 1 year following its launch, which will provide a mincome of some amount to its members. There will be around 7 to 10 reserved, lifetime* seats that will be given to the top contributors to Group Income as of its 1.0 launch. About 5 or 6 of these seats have already been locked in for existing contributors to date.
* A lifetime seat means that person cannot be voted out of the group.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us:
- Why you think you’re a great fit for this position.
- What, if anything, you think you might have trouble with (be honest).
- Link(s) to portfolio(s) if you have any.
- How long you’ve been a developer and what programming languages you know.
- Any questions/concerns you have.
- How soon you’ll be able to start.
- Install Keybase and send a copy of that email to greg.
We should respond back within a week or so of receiving your application (depending on how many responses we’ve received so far).
Basic CSS Theme Changes
4 days ago
Location: Russian Federation
Job type: Freelance
We are looking for a frontend web dev. Specialist very familiar with css, who is capable of understanding complicated template frameworks and modify default css in them to reflect designs provided by us via figma. You will create a single html page where barely there is any need to write code and then modify a single CSS file. After that, you will make github commits. Finally, we would like to retain you for any future template related projects.
Looking to spend no more than $50 - 75 on the initial part since this is just basic CSS modifications and we have taken any guesswork out of it with very specific Figma. Our main goal is to find someone who is going to learn our template system and will become our go-to person for any future modifications.
Project Manager, Security / Privacy & Infrastructure Operations
4 days ago
Job type: Remote
Platform.sh is a groundbreaking hosting and development tool for web applications. We’re a European VC-Backed startup with a host of blue-chip Enterprise clients and a string of awards and grants (including €2m from the EU Horizon 2020 program). If you’re looking for an exciting, high-growth opportunity with an award-winning, cutting-edge, remote company, this could be just the job for you.
For our groundbreaking PaaS solution Platform.sh is looking for a Project Manager to join the newly established Project Management Office (PMO). The PMO will focus on the Operations, Security and Data teams to facilitate and execute requests of work from beginning to completion. The PMO is also tasked with identifying weaknesses in processes and workflows and developing and implementing efficient solutions.
The successful applicant will have a natural knack for leadership and organisation while being adaptable with strong problem solving and multitasking skills. They will also have an understanding of the SaaS, or better yet, PaaS, space and will be able to apply existing knowledge and expertise where possible.
What You’ll Do
Directly reporting to the PMO Manager, your role will include:
- Coordinate internal resources while ensuring resource availability and conflicts are considered
- Work with teams to develop projects plans including scope, process, requirements, milestones and timeline as well as to identify and mitigate risk and dependencies
- Concurrently manage multiple projects through conception, initiation, planning, execution to project close
- Ensure all project milestones are met and all projects are delivered on time within scope
- Identify process or project structure improvements
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Communicate project plans to all parties required, including customer facing notices
- Conduct and write Root Cause Analysis investigations for internal and external use
- Identify, prioritise and coordinate your own daily, weekly and monthly tasks and schedules around company and team priorities.
- Lead and facilitate daily Scrum for project tracking
- Provide regular status reports and updates to project and ticket stakeholders
- Unblock project or ticket related issues by providing hands on support, leadership and initiative
- Identify, prioritise and assign daily, weekly and monthly tasks and schedules to resources while coordinating, managing and reviewing a successful workflow
Project Manager Requirements
- Project Management certification or Scrum certification
- A minimum of three years experience in a technical PM position or similar role
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Adaptable and fast learning with problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and technicalities
- Excellent organisational and technical ability
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to remain calm and composed in high stress situations
Nice to Have:
- Experience with:
- Exposure to cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)
- Remote work experience (bonus points if you’ve led a team!)
* This is a remote job, for the America region
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a candidate who can perform well working remotely. To be an effective performer here at Platform.sh, you’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while operating with a high level of independence and autonomy.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University and The British Council.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
Lead Generation Specialist
4 days ago
Location: Topeka, KS
Job type: Remote
Suntell is looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to serve the role of Lead Generation Specialist to join our growing sales team. This key role is responsible for expanding Suntell’s customer base. They will use prospecting strategies to identify prospects and initiate the first outreach with potential customers. Their goal is to help book meetings and fill the pipeline for our sales team. This is a salaried position with uncapped bonus potential.
About the Role:
- Outbound calls to CXO executives with community banks and credit unions.
- Communicate the value of Suntell’s service offering to prospective customers.
- Schedule product demonstrations for our Director of Business Development and the prospect.
- Organize and take thorough notes on prospects in our company CRM
- This is a remote sales role.
- You have a track record of driving results
- You’re hard-working and goal-oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures.
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own.
- You love meeting new people and helping them improve their work processes.
- You are a good communicator
- Strong in both Excel and Word
- Prior remote experience is preferred. You must have the ability to work both independently and within a remote team environment.
- Commercial and/or agricultural lending/banking knowledge is a plus
- Access to reliable high-speed internet is critical.
Benefits and Perks:
- Health insurance, 401K, vacation
- Sales team quota bonus
Content Writer Needed to Write Article About Paid Search Traffic
5 days ago
Location: New York, OTHER, 0
Job type: Freelance
Please write an article about the below topic and bear in mind the other information in the description below. There is a potential that you will be hired on an ongoing basis to write articles like this for us!
**Topic**: How to tell if paid search is having impact on direct or organic traffic
**About Us:** We are a B2B software company aiming to help users easily access cross-platform data, create reports, and gain actionable insights.
**Purpose:** We are aiming to position ourselves as a thought leader in the marketing and sales automation space and ultimately drive users to our site who search for are interested in learning more topics relevant to their jobs and our product offering.
**Research**: Expectation is that you will research the topic online and produce original content. Feel free to use whatever sources you see fit. Please provide citations (links are fine).
**Length**: Suggested range is 500 - 1,500 words
**Format**: Please submit as a Google Doc
**Pay**: $20 flat rate
Sr Offline Marketing Manager (Podcast Advertising focus)
5 days ago
Location: New York, New York, US
Job type: Fulltime
A consumer goods startup is seeking an analytic, highly motivated individual to join their growing offline marketing team. This person will report into the Head of Growth & Analytics and be responsible for managing the day to day of offline marketing initiatives such as Podcast, TV (Streaming & Terrestrial), Radio (Streaming & Terrestrial) as well as potential to expand into incremental traditional offline channels (OOH, Print, Direct Mail etc.).
- Work with offline partners to develop strategy, media planning, and execution of offline campaigns to increase customer growth and brand awareness across all offline marketing channels.
- Experience managing offline channels including but not limited to Linear TV, OTT/Streaming Platforms, Podcast advertising, Direct Mail, Influencer, and Affiliate programs.
- Specific emphasis on experience around Podcasts and Podcast Marketing as a channel to capture new customers efficiently.
- Optimize campaigns and leverage partners to support customer acquisition goals; use an analytical approach to review results during and after the campaign period--using different attribution models.
- Analytics and Reporting - Build out and maintain weekly and monthly analytics and performance reporting for the different offline marketing channels.
- Creative Development and Optimization- Manage creative assets and support the company's business objectives (Awareness, Conversion, and Revenue).
- 3+ years of progressive experience in user acquisition and data-driven marketing with offline marketing exposure and oversight, ideally in an e-commerce or D2C company. Agency background welcome.
- A strong communicator. You'll be asked to identify and communicate the risks and opportunities for the channels and manage the day-to-day relationship with the different partners and agencies.
- Strong understanding of customer acquisition channels, offline and digital.
- Able to work in a constantly changing startup environment.
- A propensity for testing constantly and a constant advocate for marketing excellence.
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and build consensus on critical initiatives.
- Proficient in Google Sheets, and familiar with Google and Analytics, data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Metabase a plus).
Program Manager - gaming
6 days ago
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job type: Freelance
Our client, a video game company, is seeking a Program Manager to join the team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
- Lead a high-profile program that will unlock massive player value, leading efforts across many organizations within the company.
- Build work systems that will give visibility into the overall progress of the program, find ways to reduce risk to timely delivery, and make sure that teams involved are set up for success.
- Co-lead a large cross-functional and cross-organization program.
- Identify misalignment areas in development and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Build and adjust all integration milestones per customer, including kickoff meetings, working agreements, and follow-up commitments
- Design systems for improving the feedback loop between teams, games, and platforms.
- Standardize communications best practices, nomenclature, and tools between platform teams and their customers.
- Plan, scope, and provide long-term, sustainable customer management support between platform teams and game developers.
- Assess, escalate, and document emergent customer issues, identifying and improving on process pain points and inefficiencies.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in the project/program management craft for large-scale software products utilizing different crafts and disciplines whilst serving a global audience.
- Experience running programs or projects that span organizational borders.
- Experience with iterative development methodologies like Scrum & Agile, and have used supporting software (i.e.: JIRA)
- Experience working on a variety of software products in the gaming and entertainment space
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Senior Frontend Engineer - Employee Performance & Development
6 days ago
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Job type: Fulltime
About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Designer, Frontend Developer
Industry: Cloud-Based Solutions, HR Services, Software Development
Company size: 501-1k people
Company type: VC Funded
THE ROLEAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
The Employee Performance and Development Tribe includes the management of feedback meetings, the tracking of goals and a very big vision for the future. The Performance review cycle is one of the most stressful processes for People Managers and Employees alike, but it doesn’t have to be. Our goal is to make this as transparent, fair and painless as possible. We are building the tools that help managers foster the right conversations, engage and grow employees in their careers and provide insights to organizations that help them unlock their people potential.
Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2021. Join us and help shape the Employee Performance and Development Tribe journey for Personio.
We are at the beginning of our journey and need help laying the foundation of Performance Management to become a directly revenue contributing product and drive towards Personio's mission to Enable Better Organizations.
Your tasks and responsibilities in a nutshell
- Direct contribution to Personio codebase as a frontend engineer, as part of a product team
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Support in the development and reinforcement of frontend engineering standards and guidelines
- Close collaboration with technical (backend, QA & infrastructure) and non-technical (product, design) roles to understand and challenge end user requirements and ultimately translate these into effective technical solutions
- Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as individual contributor
- Helping with selecting, onboarding, and coaching of junior members of the team
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- In-depth experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems
- Track record in software craftsmanship, test-driven development, clean code, and SOLID design principles
- High standards for the quality of UI and experience interpreting and executing on the outcomes of UX research and Product Design
- Sound experience in automated testing, performance monitoring and optimisation
- Coaching experience. It’s important for you to learn from and teach peers, and to continuously help junior team members appreciate and apply best engineering and UX practices
- Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value
- Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- You are business-fluent in English
WHY PERSONIOAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.
- Beautiful office located in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free English and Dutch language classes
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Parental benefit of 10 extra days off in case your child gets sick
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
Field Marketing Manager - Small Business Storage (Remote, US)
6 days ago
Location: Houston, TX, United States
Job type: Other
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Are you keen to work in a dynamic environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and work cross-functionally to boost Dell EMC Sales? We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join us within the Infrastructure Solutions Group (ISG) - Storage Center of Competence (CoC) to drive the profitable growth of the Storage product portfolio in US and Canada.
We at Dell EMC are making strong progress in our vision to become the essential infrastructure company from the edge to the data center to the cloud, and a leader in the 4th industrial revolution. Dell EMC is the market leader in storage solutions. Our family of businesses are strong together and our team members make us even stronger. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation.
The Center of Competence (CoC) is the conduit between the Product Business Units and their routes to market. The CoC creates and drives the operating plan to achieve the annual operating plan (AOP) for Storage, Data Protection, CI, HCI, and Solutions. It also collaborates closely with other teams on our multi-year strategic initiatives, providing the nerve center to ensure successful implementation.
Drive profitable, premium-to-market growth of the Dell EMC storage product lines by combining all elements of the marketing mix, leveraging Dell sales, and reporting resources across the organization to meet business objectives.
While the mix of time spent on the below will vary, this role is broadly scoped and has a great opportunity to build a 360 degree view of the business, develop technical, marketing and business skills, and get exposure to different functions and teams in the larger organization - to become successful leaders.
- Build customer, partner and business insights around the segments serviced by the sales team
- Prepare easy to produce and impactful data analytics packages to be distributed weekly
- Monitor/drive pipeline sufficiency by developing quarterly execution plans/targets to deliver pipeline and execution metrics
- Track and manage performance
- Drive change management through programmatic inspection, communication and incentives
- Develop and execute demand generation/ sales programs and plays
- Ensure product and competitive knowledge by training and communicating all critical points to sales during the product lifecycle
- Provide subject matter expertise to Dell account teams with key customer and partner engagements
- Communicate any list price, cost, or supply chain moves that may affect Dell's market position in-country and provide input to the central Pricing team on pricing strategy
- 8-12 years' experience in direct, channel sales or sales programs role preferred
- Must have strong proficiency in data analytics and be able to independently produce quality insights and presentations
- Versed with Dell data sources (including channel data)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills, with a consulting mindset
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working with salesforce.com and sales management tools
- Ability to independently turn data into insights that lead to improved business performance
- Product knowledge on Dell EMC and competitor/ similar industries
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here .
Full stack odoo developer ( frontend , backend , mobile app dev)
9 minutes ago
Budget: $3 000
Location: Saudi Arabia
Overall spent: N/A
Hourly rate: N/A
i have the adobe xd design for the website already done we need some one which has alot of experience in backend and frontend to encode the website and to write the codes for the backend system
Recently, remote jobs are becoming more popular and it won't stop. If you look at the statistics, you can see that many people quit their old jobs and switch to another job. They can work outside the office, staying at home in a comfortable and cozy environment. Now you no longer need to drive through long and long traffic jams in the morning, wasting only time and effort to get to your destination, get up early in order to be on time, not be late and not get condemned by the company management. Isn't it ideal that you can plan your day the way you want and work at the time that suits you best?
True, in order to successfully find and continue a remote jobs part-time, the candidate must have several abilities, without which it will be difficult to tune in and start productive and effective work.
Skills you need:
1. Compliance with time management and deadlines.
All customers and employers expect the work to be completed on time, so you will have to try very hard not to disappoint them, but rather to make them happy. Then clients will know about your punctuality and will be able to become your regular customers.
2. Ability to take responsibility. It's also important that you don't get lost and don't change your work decisions too often. This can lead to confusion and chaos.
Further, there will be no less important aspects in remote jobs with no experience.
3. Motivation. There is no word "I can not", you can do everything, the main thing is desire. If you can agree with this statement, then I can congratulate you, self-motivation is what characterizes you.
4. Good PC skills. This is something you cannot live without in the modern world. Since you will be working with a computer, you must be able to use it competently and know many functions, software, websites that will always come in handy in your work.
5. To perform IT remote jobs, you also need good equipment that will serve for a long time and faithfully, and will not let its owner down at the most inopportune moment.
6. Literacy and writing skills. Since, in most cases, negotiations, clarification of requirements, or other conversations will be carried out online, and even more often, in written form, it will be important for you to be able to write without errors and make the correct and specific construction of sentences.
Tips for people who want to find remote jobs full time.
1.You should arrange your workplace well. Put the necessary materials on the table right away, whether it be a pen, or a sheet of paper, a computer mouse - everything that can be useful to you when performing work should lie on your work table.
2. Follow your sleeping and lifting patterns. Have a schedule for yourself. Therefore, if you are used to working at the same time, then after a while, the brain will get used to it and the work will be perceived easier.
3. Set aside time for lunch and rest. Working without a break can get bored too quickly and drive you into a dead-end of fatigue. You should get up from your chair, exercise to protect your health from unwanted consequences.
4. If you are looking for remote jobs online from home, then try to devote more time to self-development, or, if you combine two jobs at the same time, do not take too much load (if possible). This way you can continue working without a loss of energy.
5. Use time trackers to figure out exactly when your workday ended. Many employees neglect this method and then do not know exactly how many hours they have worked. They may exceed their quota and work overtime or vice versa.
6. If you are looking for remote jobs entry-level, then try to find more live communication. Often these workers lose their communication skills and become introverts, so it is very important to communicate more face-to-face.
7. Remove all things that might distract you from work. To avoid being disturbed by friends or family while working, it is advisable to remove the phone from the table. Also, if possible, make yourself a separate room for work.
8. Use tools that can improve your productivity. Whether it is a desktop application, a web application, or a website. Make the most of anything that can improve your work.
You are not signed up