Much beter when turned on
Jobs filter works for registered users.
Edit layout of home page of already existing Wordpress website
11 minutes ago
Overall spent: $2.9k
Hourly rate: N/A
Need a way to give access to website to limited customers who I want
Refer pdf attached
It’s kinda done….but not properly
Senior Software Engineer 100% Canada
6 hours ago
Location: Anywhere, Anywhere, Anywhere
Job type: Fulltime
Montreal, Canada - WHO WE ARE? Our mission started in the UK and we're currently one of the top startups to work for in the UK and Europe.We’re now looking for outstanding Senior Software Engineers to join our new engineering team that we will be building in Canada. As one of our ...
Apply now and work remotely at Form3
[Hiring] Remote Machine learning job: Software Engineer - Research Team at GrammaTech, Inc. (Ithaca, New York, United States)
7 hours ago
Job type: Remote
OverviewAre you ready to be challenged, right from the interview process? Are you looking to work with a highly intelligent but humble team? Do you want to work on cutting-edge cyber security problems and have the background to do it? Well then, this role may be for you.GrammaTech is looking for software engineers at varying levels of experience to perform advanced software development. Build new components and extend existing tooling to meet project needs. Implement both exploratory research prototypes and high-quality products. Possess significant experience contributing to large projects, developing software, with focus on C++ and Python. Location - Our R&D center is in Ithaca, NY — but we will consider remote employees ( MUST BE IN USA ) when there is a strong match of skills and experience ResponsibilitiesA research-oriented software engineer is expected to: Study and implement approaches drawn from academic literature or in-house designEvaluate the resulting prototype implementation to test its value in addressing the research goalsReport results to the PI and respond by adapting the prototype to better address research goalsContribute to presentations and written reports to keep research sponsors up to date on project progressPrepare prototypes for demonstrations and evaluations by research sponsorsTransition prototypes into deployable products Qualifications Required BS in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 3+ years demonstrated experience working in software development in C++ and Python. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.Experience in development activities on large code bases with software designed, built, and tested from scratch; familiarity with common software architectures and design patternsExperience with modern software -development life cycle practices including effectively using revision control systems (git), continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD), container and orchestration technology (docker, Kubernetes, etc.)Knowledge of fundamentals of software security and bug/vulnerability finding Preferred MS or PhD in computer science or closely related fieldKnowledge of machine code, such as x86, ARM, or MIPSBackground in static analysis for binaries and/or source codeExperience with fuzzing or symbolic executionExperience with vulnerability research/demonstration or penetration testing (e.g., Metasploit)Compiler design, compiler front-end integration, C/C++ parsersDynamic analysis, program instrumentation, and profilingSystem-administration experience, especially related to securityMalware-analysis techniquesExperience in using Machine Learning Frameworks like scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, etc. GrammaTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Disability/Veterans/Affirmative Action employer. Members of underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply
Read more / apply: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-rf-Remote-Software-Engineer-Research-Team-Ithaca-GrammaTech-Inc-remotework.html
Need Accountant in US
7 hours ago
Job type: Freelance
I am going to start business in US and to manage business setup i am looking for a accountant in US. as its US job so need US candidate only
Customer Experience Representative
8 hours ago
Job type: Remote
Flight is an outsourcing company that builds remote-first customer experience teams for growing startups who put people first. Through a mix of team staffing and consultation, we partner with everyone from early-stage founders making their first support hire to established leaders scaling their teams to help them run outstanding customer experience programs.
We're on a mission to globalize access to careers in customer experience and advance a human-centered model that supports our community of clients, customers, and employees alike.
We’re looking for customer experience representatives who share our values of service, inclusion, trust, and cooperation and who are excited about providing top-notch support to our clients and their customers. Prior experience in online customer support is helpful, but what’s most important is a strong desire to help others and a drive for continuous learning.
What you'll do
- Handle customer inquiries via live chat, email, and/or phone to answer their questions and provide solutions
- Provide accurate information to customers by using a variety of digital tools
- Represent Flight to our clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Share suggestions for customer experience improvements with your team and client
- Work to meet and exceed productivity and quality goals
What we look for
- Prior customer support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (additional languages are a plus!)
- A high level of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Ability to be independent and work with minimal supervision, while also being a collaborative team player
- Top-notch problem solving skills
- A growth-learning mindset and the disposition to learn
What we offer
- A flexible, remote work environment
- Global community of talented teammates joined by a passion for helping others and commitment to supporting one another’s success
- Learning and development programs so you can keep growing your skills and career
- Early stage startup with lots of opportunity for ownership and impact
- Paid time off
9 hours ago
Job type: Fulltime
What is Nubik?
We are digital transformation specialists in the Salesforce ecosystem with nearly 20 years of experience in the field. Nubik helps its customers compete with outperforming business processes in the manufacturing, professional services and tech industries. A commitment to helping our staff work remotely full-time has helped Nubik build and retain a solid core of senior professionals dedicated to their craft while achieving work-life balance. We currently boast the largest number of Salesforce experts in Quebec, and soon all of Canada.
We want people driven by intellectual curiosity, who possess unique problem solving skills and hold to an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve virtually any problem. Does that sound like you? If so then you might just be the candidate we’re looking for. So let’s start with the good stuff:
- First up: enjoy two full weeks off during the holidays, paid. Spend time with your family or, if you prefer, spend time away from them.
- Then, enjoy 3 weeks of annual vacation. That’s five weeks total for those keeping track.
- We’ve got a generous medical package and we pay 50% of your insurance plan. Not bad, eh?
- We’re a remote company, which means you can work from anywhere and set up your own hours. Flextime means flextime.
- Since you’ll be setting up your own remote office, you’ll need supplies. We allocate a thousand dollars per year per employee (yes, you read that right) for office equipment. What counts as office equipment? Anything you need to do your job.
- Are you involved in your community? Do you have social events you’d like to have sponsored? We offer a compensation for your social activities and we’ll contribute to your fundraising initiatives.
Reporting to the PMO Director, the Resource Manager is responsible for building the best teams across practices and level of seniority, planning the effective utilization of the workforce, forecasting, and scheduling resources for pre-sales enquiries, recently signed new projects, and ongoing active projects.
This role is central in the operations, he/she needs to build and maintain relationships with the sales, operations, principal consultants as well as external consultants. High communication skills and the ability to influence and to strategize are key to be effective in this position.
Nubik aims to offer timely and best selection of talent to its customers while also endeavoring to allow its staff to work on exciting and valued projects.
The overall job purpose is to determine resources & timing requirements for all projects dealing with client contacts, ensuring that adjustments are aligned to client demand & overall viable, meeting Nubik’s standards & excellent service all of that while ensuring high quality projects are delivered by the best teams.
- Develop an in depth understanding of each team members’ skill set including soft skills and technical skills and being able to recommend the proper team based on the specific customer needs;
- Continuously monitor and propose effective resourcing to match business requirements while optimizing performance of all consulting teams and maximizing team members satisfaction;
- Work as a team with Operations and Commercial teams, facilitate smooth communication and sharing resourcing information based on the interest of each team;
- Act as point of contact for resource allocations, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals;
- Monitor performance, billable rate and bandwidth trends with the Operations team;
- Provide staffing and assignment advice to the Consulting team;
- Actively manage and develop the Resource Planning tools within the internal Salesforce platform (Resource Requests, Assignments, Resource Planner);
- Hold primary ownership of the Projects Staff Assignments meeting;
- Monitor and communicate to Leadership and Sales team members the short and mid-term staff capacity to allow accurate expectations to be communicated to potential clients.
- BA/BS in administration or other relevant experience such as project management, team management and or human resource planning;
- 1+ years experience in a similar position in the IT services or software industry;
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills to work at all levels of the organization;
- Good knowledge of Resource Management tools. Knowledge of the Salesforce platform and of Salesforce skills definitely a plus;
- Comfortable under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Methodical, organized and thorough;
- Perfectly bilingual (French/English) in written and spoken language.
At Nubik we operate a virtual office with real people. We were recently recognized as one of the best places to work in Canada. We were also named Best Work Life Balance company by the Montreal Young Chamber of Commerce and The Quebec Government. Got more questions? Get in touch!
10 hours ago
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Job type: full time
The Technical Lead is responsible for planning and overseeing the technical aspects of a project, you will report to and work with the Project Manager. You must be able to take technical concepts, describe them to the Project Manager as well as provide task breakdowns, project architectures and time estimates.
You must have experience with mobile app development with at least some exposure to the Unity game engine. Full Stack, games, AR or VR development experience is a plus.
You will be expected to virtually attend team and client meetings. Consistent internet and clear verbal communication is a requirement.
This is a full time position, and we expect the workload to be up to 40 hours a week. You will be expected to be available to attend daily stand ups, coordinate with a distributed multidisciplinary team, and complete all tasks on time and to specification. This is a remote work contract, but the worker must be available for 6 hours of overlap time with California (PST) daily, between 9am-5pm PST.
- Create architecture, task lists and technical design documents for assigned projects.
- Implement high quality code.
- Attend team meetings, including project kick-offs, stand ups, and additional meetings as required.
- Work in partnership with a non technical Project Manager to keep the Project Manager informed on the technical aspects of the project.
- Review and comment on technical deliveries by other team members.
Qualifications & Skills:
- The ability to step into a project and determine the best technical ecosystem for that project’s needs and then move into operating in that ecosystem is the most important skill for you to have. Past that;
- Experience in Laravel and Unity is required.
- Experience in MongoDB, Express, React, Node. C#, Flutter and Firebase are prefered.
- Write clean, efficient, well-documented code.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate issues and report project design and status to a diverse non-technical audience
- Must be detail oriented, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive
- Able to work independently, creatively, and track multiple deadlines to success
- Able to accept constructive feedback on your work
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple complex initiatives simultaneously
- Proven history working in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Previous experience in developing games or applications and implementing best practices
- Experienced with software development methodologies as well as build and release procedures
- Experience with project management or task tracking systems such as JIRA, Trello, or Pivotal Tracker preferred
- Must have at least 4 hours overlap with the Studio time 9am to 5pm PST.
About the Company
We are a digital production studio with an extensive background in games, AR/VR, and commercial application development robotseamonster.com for more information.
We are a fully remote company, and you will need to supply your own tools, including a computer that is connected to stable high speed internet, and a headset with clean audio for meetings.
Availability: Full-time (40 hrs/wk)
Experience levels: Intermediate (3 - 5 yrs), Expert (5+ yrs)
10 hours ago
Job type: Other
Are you a developer and an architect who has hands-on experience with building cloud-native applications? Would you like to work with our customers to help them architect, develop and re-engineer applications to fully leverage the AWS Cloud?
Do you like to work on a variety of cutting edge, business-critical projects at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented hands-on technical architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon's world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
AWS Professional Services engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, spanning diverse technologies across multiple industries. The Application Migration, Modernization & Management Practice collaborates across the entire AWS organization to deliver the best solutions for customers, connect with AWS product and service teams, and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. As trusted customer advocates, the Practice helps organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate and/or re-develop existing workloads in the cloud. You will help shape, execute, and deliver solutions for a broad range of customer use cases primarily from large enterprise customers.
We are looking for a highly talented hands on application architect to help accelerate our growing Application Migration and Modernization business. This is a hand-on engineering role can design highly available solutions on cloud. It is an individual with a unique balance of application modernization and cloud native application development expertise. The role requires hands-on building, coupled with cross-industry business acumen, including a heavy dose of passion for continued knowledge acquisition and growth, obsession for customers, and their success using AWS that will align well with our customers desired outcomes to be produced. You will take advantage of the global scale, elasticity, automation and high-availability features of the AWS platform. Your will build customer solutions with API Gateway, Lambda, Dynamo DB, CloudWatch, ECS/EKS, Code Commit, and other AWS services. Achieving success will require coordination across many internal AWS teams and external AWS Partners, with impact and visibility at the highest levels of the company.
We are looking for hands-on architects/developers who are passionate about:
• Help customers and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services
• Collaborating with ISVs to define and invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases, including modernizing monolithic and legacy software to a SaaS solution
• Co-developing AWS cloud optimized software products, SaaS solutions and custom applications
• Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams
• Providing deep software development knowledge with respect to cloud architecture, design patterns and development
• Advising and implementing AWS best practices
• Leverage Agile software development methodologies
• Implement DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment.
• Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants will be required to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organizationleaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• BS level technical degree or 5+ years of relevant professional or military experience
• 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications
• 5+ years experience with cloud application architecture, infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
• Hands-on experience with Containers (i.e. Docker, K8S, ECS, Fargate...)
• Designing and building application using Container and serverless technologies
• Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
• Experience modernizing legacy monolithic applications to microservices
• Experience in a customer facing role driving discussions with business and technical personnel regarding design, development and architecting best practices
• Experience migrating applications from one OS to another (ex. Windows to Linux) and from one database to another (ex. SQL to Amazon Aurora)
• Experience leveraging relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL) or NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Dynamo DB)
• Exposure to Agile development methodologies
• Computer Science or Engineering background
• Experience with designing and building application using AWS services such as Lambda, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Kubernetes
• Cloud experience and certifications
• Hands on familiarity with AWS CloudFormation or AWS Cloud Development Kit
• Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
• Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Go, etc.)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $108,900 per year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
12 hours ago
Job type: Full Time
We are looking for a talented person to come onboard with our engineering department to work from home in the position of a Ruby on Rails Senior Level Engineer. You’ll take on the challenge of improving the overall efficiency of Empire Flippers by developing fully fledged platforms, ensuring both the user experience and functionality are elevated to unprecedented levels. You’ll be working alongside Lead Backend Engineer Ben Gelsey, VP of Engineering James Andrews, and the rest of the engineering team.
This is a huge opportunity for you to work with one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and learn the ins and outs of the online business world. Over the last couple of years, our company has seen explosive growth—and there is no sign of it slowing down. In order to keep hitting our goals, we need to expand our horizons and improve our customer experience to a point that makes us the de-facto standard of excellence for buying and selling online businesses. Your work will help propel the industry forward to new levels not seen before!
Being a location-independent full time position is one of the many benefits. You’ll be free to work anywhere in the world outside of the USA (with the exception of Colorado, Florida, or Texas). Be it the beaches in Thailand – which does have superb 4G connectivity and cheaper cost of living – or in a mountain resort in the Swiss Alps – the choice is yours. *see USA resident requirements below.
Competitive salary based on experience • Range $85,000 – $100,000/year.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, then read on to learn more about our company and how to apply for the position!
What’s the Opportunity?
Becoming a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer makes you a critical part of Empire Flippers. You will learn skills that will last you a lifetime in the online business world and provide skills that will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
We’ll teach you the ins and outs of the online business brokerage industry, coming from years of experience. You’ll work on improving the customer journey, which should be flawless, pain free and easy to navigate. For many of our customers it is the first time either buying or selling an online business, which can be an incredibly anxious and confusing moment in their lives. You’ll be helping them directly by providing them with an easy to use interface that just makes sense.
This is a full time position – our company is growing at a fast rate, which means excellent opportunities for personal and career growth. We may ask you to attend conferences too – once the world reopens – which can help you network with industry leaders.
What’s the Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer Position Like?
The Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer position is vital to the success of our company, partnering with all departments to align technology strategy with the company’s objectives.
You’ll be responsible for the full software development lifecycle, from conception to deployment building high quality, architecturally sound systems. You will use your initiative to design and implement server-side architecture, as well as implement API’s and integrations that address our business needs. Both our clients and staff will be using the software you write and you’ll be responsible for monitoring system performance and configuring new software and hardware.
Our small and close knit engineering team currently consists of a UX specialist, 5 engineers and 3 QA specialists. You’ll work closely with the team to implement solutions for all departments within Empire Flippers, be it compliance, customer support, sales and migrations. Additional responsibilities could lead to supervising our engineering team.
What Skills Do I Need?
We believe in hiring people that are a good fit for us culturally.
A good fit is actually more important to us than the skill set since we will teach you everything you need to know about our industry.
You must have a passion for travel, ideally with long periods of digital nomad experience with travel outside your home country.
You must have 2+ years of Ruby on Rails experience under your belt, having built RoR applications.
An in-depth understanding of database management systems, both relational and non-relational databases.
You should be a ninja with every component of our tech stack. You must have a complete working knowledge of Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Sidekiq, Rspec, Git, Redis.
Experience working with a wide range of 3rd party integrations. Our platform talks to many 3rd party applications, you should have experience building and maintaining such integrations in a test driven fashion.
Dev-ops/sysadmin skills, particularly AWS. Experience with managing servers, maintaining hosting environments, being responsible for uptime and responsiveness, addressing bottlenecks, ensuring backups are kept safe and sound.
You need to have immaculate attention to detail. We need to hear you grunting and moaning if something doesn’t quite look or feel right, to the nearest code change and to the nearest hexadecimal color, to the point you become annoying to us. At times other developers may edit your code, you’ll be watching to ensure the code base remains readable, scalable and fast.
Be a good communicator. It sounds very cliché, but you’ll immerse yourself in almost every department. You’ll be learning problems and presenting solutions, and overseeing the implementation of those solutions too.
A self-starter. We need to see some evidence that you’re able to get up every morning, bite the bullet and just get on with it, even if you’ve tried four coffee shops and none have decent wifi. You won’t have eyes looking over your shoulder on a day to day basis, you’ll be working in almost full autonomy. We’ll need to trust you to deliver the goods. We don’t believe in micro-management.
The following skills/experience would be a bonus, but not required:
PHP/WordPress. We will be interfacing with WordPress significantly, being able to speak the same language would be great.
React. Our frontend code is built in React, being able to go in and patch things up as and when required would be a big benefit to us.
Caching. The software we’re building needs to be fast and to remain fast as we scale, both in terms of traffic and database size. Having experience with Memcached, Varnish or experience with complicated CDN setups with many rules would be a plus.
CI/CD: We’re huge advocates for automated tests in a continuous fashion, which allows us to rapidly deploy new features every single day without fear of breaking out applications.
What’s the Lifestyle Like?
Our company is built on the foundation of travel, remote work, and living life on your own terms.
We’re not looking to put you in a cubicle and waste your time in traffic. You’ll be working hard, playing hard, and learning all about our company and what we stand for during this time.
Apart from meeting us in person every now and then, you’re free to work and live anywhere you’d like and join the new class of digital nomads – we’re homeless but have a passport, debit card and a laptop.
You’ll become friends with people who will be able to give you massive insights into how digital businesses work, how they scale, and, of course, how to invest in them or sell them.
Love It. What’s the Catch?
This isn’t a gap year experience. This is not a temporary contract.If you’re applying just because you want something to fund your travels before you start seeking out a “serious” job, then you probably shouldn’t apply.We’re looking for career-minded people who share our vision and see where we’re going. We want you to be part of that vision and help us get there over the long haul.And while we play hard and sometimes really do work next to the pool all day, we work even harder. Sometimes you will be putting in a 10-12 hour day as business demands arise. You’ll be working weird hours to match other team members time zones, and you’ll sometimes have to face some critical feedback. And if there’s a bug in your code that’s blocking a multi-million dollar deal, expect a phone call at 3am.You will be expected to perform to our expectations and really help us grow our business to the next level. We’re counting on you.Apart from meeting us in person every now and then, you’re free to work and live anywhere you’d like and join the new class of digital nomads – we’re homeless but have a passport, credit card, and a laptop.You’ll become friends with people who will be able to give you massive insights into how digital businesses work, how they scale, and, of course, how to invest in them or sell them.If you can see yourself growing into a profitable and meaningful career with us and love what we do, we want you to be part of our team.
Details to Keep in Mind
We’re going to start you off slow. You’ll first learn about our company and what each department does; then you will be given some low-level tasks to ease you into the position. We aren’t going to throw you to the wolves — you’ll be part of a high-functioning team that is here to help wherever we can.
Joe Magnotti, James Andrews and Ben Gelsey will be reviewing every application. If we think you’re a good fit, we will reach out to you to do a video call interview. After the first interviews are done, our final candidates will be brought back for a second interview before we make our decision.
*US resident requirements: If you are in the US, we will accept candidates residing in Texas, Florida, or Colorado, as we are registered for payroll in these states. Otherwise, US candidates should plan to live abroad or have plans to relocate to Texas, Florida, or Colorado.
We have a no side project policy: we do not allow any ownership, association, or affiliations with online businesses or websites. If you are the owner of an online business, then you will be expected to either sell the business before you join us or sunset it upon accepting a job offer from us. If you are not comfortable with this, please do not apply.
A background check is required.
Business Development for Food Technology
20 hours ago
Location: United Kingdom
Job type: fixed price
AllEatOne is an application developed to brings together all the digital tools dedicated to Restaurants, Pubs, Bars and food retailers: Website, Reservation, Online ordering (Click & Collect, Delivery, Table service), Loyalty programs, Customer database.
As part of its development in UK, AllEatOne is looking for Business Development Managers
Coordinator of the sales cycle, the BD intervenes "before-sales" and "after-sales". Its mission is to ensure an irreproachable customer relationship by being its main interlocutor. He tries to best meet his needs (by email, phone or during appointments) and draws on the expertise of the various teams in the company to deliver quality service and customer experience.
- Sale and demonstration of the solution
- Multichannel customer relationship management
- Field deployment monitoring
- Coordination with Partners or service providers
- Activity monitoring and reporting
In addition, BD's will participate in the development and optimisation of the customer experience to improve overall satisfaction and product improvement in terms of customer experience feedback.
- Strong experience in sales and customer relations
- Sense of responsibility, rigorous, responsive and organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills and patient
- Willingness and ability to continuously train
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in UK English
1 day ago
Location: Hinxton, GB
Job type: Fulltime
About this job
Compensation: £43k - 51k
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Academic Research, Data Science, Life Sciences
Company size: 1k-5k people
The Tree of Life Programme was established to develop and deliver platforms that will transform our understanding of the natural world through high-volume, high-quality biodiversity genomics. Working in collaboration with partners worldwide, Tree of Life aims to lead the way in both quality and quantity of new genome sequencing, and in the timely and effective analysis of these data. The Programme’s science is based on delivery at scale of data that will support conservation and management science, biotechnological innovation and basic biological understanding of all life on this planet.
About the Role:
You will lead the design and implement frontend components for the programme, initially working closely with a 3rd party offshore development consultancy. This includes working with RESTful web services and other APIs and designing user-friendly user interfaces (UI) for the staff and partner web portals.
You will require working with development teams at external partner institutions especially the EMBL-EBI and Earlham Institute, who are responsible for building additional components of the system plus internal partners such as Scientific Operations and Assembly teams who own a number of systems that will interface with our primary Sample Tracking System (STS).
Please note that no scientific domain knowledge is required for this role, but this is a perfect opportunity if you are interested in learning about genomics.
Game Services Engineer
1 day ago
Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a major player in the gaming world with a newly shipped game is looking for a Game Services Engineer.
This Game Services Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing, building, and maintaining online systems
- Addressing technical issues when they arise
- Collaborating with a team of engineers
- Owning the implementation the specific platform SDKS
The ideal Game Services Engineer will have:
- 3+ years of AAA experience
- High proficiency of C++
- Experience working on Cross platform games
This is a 100% remote opportunity.
1 day ago
Location: Burbank, California, US
Job type: Fulltime, TEMPORARY, Contractor
This team is product management for a variety of digital properties spanning Sports, News, Entertainment, and Branded experiences. Every day we strive to deliver amazing experiences on apps and web that surprise and delight guests. Within this team is a group that manages app and web properties for our biggest brands – the Fan and Branded team. Also within this portfolio is a negative option subscription club for physical media like blu-rays and DVDs. This product is a mobile web and desktop experience, giving club members access to exclusive deals, featured title releases and merchandise only available to club members
• Set and communicate the vision, strategy and roadmap for the product.
• Gather requirements for projects by conducting interviews, work flow analysis, process analysis, and observation sessions
• Produce clear and concise workflow documents to drive balanced solutions that consider people, process and technology components
• Evaluate information from multiple sources and help distinguish user requests from user needs
• Interface with all levels of internal clients and analyze current business and software development processes
• Facilitate and clarify customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
• Adhere to Agile development methodology best practice
• Define precise and accurate User Story acceptance criteria that will be used by developers, automation test frameworks and by product owners to ensure that product owner intent is effectively captured
• Assist in the creation of project approval request documentation
• Collaborate to develop user acceptance testing (UAT) sensuring client satisfaction
• Measure impact of solutions on the business and Key success metrics
• 6+ years of experience in product management or business analysis preferably in retail or media and entertainment arena
• Work experience in eCommerce and Subscriptions
• 3+ years of experience using Agile SCRUM methodology
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal skills and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong business process definition capabilities, including the ability to capture process flows visually according to standard methodologies
• BS or equivalent work experience
50 Essay Writers Needed - Remote - Weekly Pay
1 day ago
Location: Vancouver (SW Downtown), OTHER, 0
Job type: Freelance
We are in need of about 50 essay writers to add to the team at myessaywriter.net.
This is reliable work that averages $18-$24/hour. This assumes you are a savvy writer who can write about three double-spaced pages per hour. Each double-spaced page is paid $6-$8. Nearly all writers are making $8 after their first assignment submission.
Please apply only if you are familiar with APA and MLA citation styles. Please send an APA or MLA sample and a resume.
This is reliable work that can be whatever you make of it. You can work full time, part time, or on a casual basis. You decide your own hours and you work from home.
If you are added to the team, you have access to an article queuing system where assignments are immediately sent. Once you claim it, the assignment will be added to your account.
Payment is made weekly, directly into your debit account.
Freelance Writer - Clinical Content
1 week ago
Job type: TELECOMMUTE
Freelance writers are needed to write clinical content for Medical News Today. Articles run from 800-1200 words and pay starts at $135 per article.
You are not signed up