Much better when turned on
Jobs filter works for registered users.
Notice of Appeal in Superior court civil lawsuit
12 minutes ago
Overall spent: N/A
Hourly rate: N/A
2 Resumes and general Cover Letter
1 hour ago
Job type: fixed price
I would like someone to rewrite and improve upon my resumes to receive more attention from prospective employers. I have written 2 resumes (one for technical writer and another for business analyst/tester) however I haven't had much luck getting responses from potential companies.
[HIRING] Looking for an artist to do the illustrations/cover for my DnD setting book
2 hours ago
Job type: Remote
I'm getting close to finishing the book for my DnD setting and I'm looking to hire someone to create the art for it.
The setting itself is a post-apocalypse set in a ruined city with heavy Lovecraftian influences. Hitting the right atmosphere for the setting is the biggest key for me. The time the project takes is irrelevant as this is a passion project for me. What matters is getting the vibe right and creating art that can really show off what is in the setting.
For specifics, I am looking to commission about 50 pieces in varying sizes. These will range from single characters or composites of a few characters with no backgrounds to environmental views with no characters in them to large scenes with multiple characters including backgrounds. It's preferred if the same artist can also do the cover and maps for the setting as well, though this is not required.
I will provide you with descriptions from the book in order to create the art from. These will be several pages each and should give you enough information to make something from, though I'm open to answering questions if you need clarification.
I'd like to spend about $250 per piece on the smaller pieces and $500 per piece for the larger pieces. Ideally, I would like to pay as we go, paying for each piece as it is completed.
Please let me know if you're interested in working with me on this project.
Senior Software Engineer
3 hours ago
Location: Anywhere, Anywhere, Anywhere
Job type: Fulltime
NYC, United States - New York City - will also consider remote in USEngineering at Circle:In 2020, Circle unveiled Circle APIs: a set of solutions and smarter technology to help businesses accept payments in a more global, scalable and efficient alternative to traditional banking rails...
Apply now and work remotely at Circle
7 hours ago
Job type: Fulltime
Thank you for your interest in joining the Polkastarter team as a Copywriter . Polkastarter is the fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.
As a Copywriter , you will be responsible for covering all Polkastarter and blockchain-related topics for our blog, social media and website. You should be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
The position is remote and available in full-time or part-time. Both are possible.
You must have:
- Proficient English language skills (written and spoken)
- Proven experience as a crypto Copywriter/Journalist.
- Be able to write about breaking blockchain topics in an interesting and engaging way that drives readers to our platforms on a regular basis
- Be a team player and execute Polkastarter's content strategies
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of crypto topics
- Good SEO knowledge is a plus.
- Write clear and concise articles and copies, with a distinct voice, on the blockchain industry and Polkastarter-related.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Product teams to organize the content strategy, to build marketing projects/campaigns and keep it all consistent with the Polkastarter style.
- Have a deep understanding of crypto markets, as well as the latest trends and technological developments.
- As industry thought leaders, our platforms should be a go-to for our members and followers. So you should be able to bring new and original content ideas, as well as turn complex topics into insightful, useful and interesting articles for the Polkastarter community.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas for approval
- Edit and proof content.
- Maximize reach using SEO and social media best practices
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Updated knowledge on the latest blockchain industry developments
- Strong research skills and a keen eye for details
- Creative thinker, capable of bringing original and engaging content ideas
- Patient and able to take criticism
- The ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Fully remote working means you can work from wherever you want, no commute and no ties to any particular location
- Work with some of the best digital marketers in the industry and a range of exciting, high-growth companies
- Competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to grow with clear progression plans
Please send us your CV and your portfolio of previous work.
Finding Facebook Advertising Agencies running sale campaigns.
10 hours ago
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job type: fixed price
Hi I'm an electric scooter business.I need to market my product to increase sales.
I want to hire a marketer who has good experience and has run large budget campaigns to do social media ads for Facebook and Instagram.
I would like to give you an attractive net payout of more than $5,000 per day or more by sales volume.
Time: we will discuss this in detail.
I need a marketing expert to:
Facebook marketing agency
Set up my Facebook Business Manager correctly.
Facebook marketing agency- come up with a game plan/marketing strategy for my ad campaign to attract more customers to my online store and increase sales
Who will be able to monitor and make adjustments over time.
Target people by location, demographics, income level, age, gender, interests, behavior, education level, and more.
It's important that you have experience with remarketing audiences and advanced targeting - target audiences based on recent purchases made, which can create audience-like, audience custom, etc
I look forward to working with anyone who finds this interesting.
Thanks very much.
Availability: Fixed price
20 hours ago
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job type: Remote
SENIOR DEVELOPER FOR RISE VISION
Full Stack Developer
Mission of the Senior Developer:
This individual will be responsible for delivering software that aligns with Rise Vision’s development principles, on schedule. With a thorough understanding of both the customer and Rise Vision’s business strategy, the Senior Developer will deliver software that matters most to Rise Vision’s users.
- Learn, understand and embrace culture and core values of Rise Vision
- Support the Lead Developer in prioritizing, forecasting, and planning and implementing new projects
- In coordination with the Lead Developer estimate the effort and coordinate the team’s activities to deliver the releases incrementally, ship quality products on schedule
- Deliver software that matters most to the users and meets Rise Vision’s development principles
- Continuously reduce the scope of work, ship software in incremental releases, to deliver value as quickly as possible, reducing risks of potential uptime failures and defects
- Correctly follow established processes as well as identify and implement process improvements
- Strive for continuous improvement, be responsible for proactively planning technical improvement and debt reduction
- Identifies opportunities and offers suggestions for things that need to be created, update and reports on KPIs weekly
- Reports daily on progress, challenges and areas of improvement
- Full Stack developer with 5+ years of experience designing and building SaaS applications
- Experience with Angular/AngularJS and other client side frameworks
- Good knowledge of Java or other server side languages, able to write unit and integration tests for code
- Familiar with using Analytics APIs and various other 3rd party integrations
- Knowledge of CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous deployment) tools for deployment and server maintenance
- Comfortable using Git/Github, following the Github Flow, reviewing peers pull requests
- Familiar with semantic HTML, web accessibility best practices (WCAG 2.0), service workers, web components
- Understand the full web stack (e.g. HTTP, headers, caching, REST APIs (or similar))
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile methodologies, take ownership of work and is accountable to deadlines, KPIs, and commitments
- A natural collaborator who demonstrates energy and a sense of urgency when fulfilling day-to-day responsibilities
- Effectively works remotely within a virtual company utilizing chat applications (Slack) and video conferencing (Google Hangouts, Zoom) to communicate with peers throughout the day
- A self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude who thrives while working remotely within a transparent and entrepreneurial culture where change is constant
- Professional demeanour, positive mindset, is able to hold his/her own and get things done
- A continuous learner with strong written and verbal communication skills and a proven track record of results
Our goal at People First Solutions is to hire top performers for our clients. To this end, our selection process is thorough, enabling us to collect very detailed information. We base our selection process on Topgrading®, a proven method that allows our clients’ to effectively match top performing candidates to key leadership roles. As well, we integrate TalentSorter®, a behavioural science based assessment tool to help companies hire for “fit.”
If you possess the fundamental skills, experience and education required to be successful in this role we invite you to provide a cover letter and résumé in PDF, in confidence to either Bob Murray or Adrienne Giffen.
Bob Murray – firstname.lastname@example.org – 604.803.4377
Adrienne Giffen – email@example.com – 604.209.8023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.
Employee Performance - HR
22 hours ago
Location: Saudi Arabia
Job type: Freelance
20 pages on the employee performance evaluation system implemented at company. The specific system will be given after agreement. The details of the research requirements are as follow:
The research must be divided into the following paragraphs:
1. Explain the research topic.
2. Explain the HR system that you chose.
3. Explain the terms in your research.
4. How you collected the research information.
5. Mention the related research questions.
6. Explain how you will be implementing this system.
7. Choose more than one of the problems that you encounter during implementing this system.
8. Explain the possible solution proposals to solve the problems.
9. List research recommendations.
10. List references and sources.
1. The total number of research pages, twenty-one pages (A4), is written in 12 cm thick font and font type (Times New Roman), and the division of the footnotes of the page (page head is 1.25 cm, and on the sides 1.25 cm).
2. The day of delivery of the research is on Sunday, 31/10/2021.
6. The research must have something to do with the topics of the reference book Human Resource Management by Gary Dessler.
Senior Angular Developer (f/m/d)
1 day ago
Location: Kraków, PL
Job type: Fulltime
About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Information Technology, Logistics and Supply Chain
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Private
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready, if you have ...
- the willingness to participate on our mission to digitize logistics world by bringing modern solutions to the users, which significantly improve their daily work
- the ability to transfer ideas or customer wishes into solutions and features
- the stubbornness not to give up till it works and you can be proud of your work
- several years of professional experience in front-end software development in Angular
- a team-spirit to see the big picture and a common goal
We are ready and waiting with ...
- a software development tasks within our team responsible for creating of common components used across our application and platforms to give the users a nice customer experience and our platforms unique corporate identity
- the possibility to participate on meaningful projects in close cooperation with product management, other development teams, UX/UI and quality assurance
- security of a successful production IT company with the chance to develop and improve own product
- a permanent contract after initial probation period, possibilities for professional development, very nice modern offices as well as flexibility to work from home to ensure the right work-life balance and other benefits
- friendly recruitment process which gives you the chance to get to know us as well as to show your attitude and your coding skills
Creative Resource Manager
1 day ago
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US
Job type: Fulltime
Creative Resource Manager
- Full-time, Permanent
- 100% Remote, can sit anywhere in the US (will be working mostly in Eastern Time Zone hours)
Our client, and exciting Ad Agency, is looking for a Creative Resource Manager to assist with the national staffing of their creative team. This position will work closely with the Creative, Project Management and Account Leads to successfully cast the agency’s talent across its client business needs.
- 5-8+ years of work experience in creative services at a creative or production agency specializing in social, website, and digital content
- Resource Management and/or Recruiting experience
- Thorough understanding of creative roles and skillsets including Graphic Design, Copywriting, Art Direction, Creative Direction, Video Editing, Motion Graphics, CX/UX.
- People focused. Experience with fostering healthy, productive collaboration.
- Experience calibrating talent in a professional manner
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and communication skills
- Experience managing a high volume of work
- Ability to multitask and effectively respond to ongoing requests and changes
- Manage all resource requests & assignments in a timely manner by working closely with Creative Leads on casting recommendations based on skill sets and capacity
- Proactively ensure client teams are appropriately staffed by partnering with leadership to understand projected needs
- Identify and resolve any potential resource conflicts by escalating in advance
- Partner with Recruiting on open-to-hire planning, interview schedules, candidate screening and team feedback consolidation
- Help to build, centralize and foster a network of freelance creative talent as well as creative vendors (production houses, etc.)
- Lead weekly allocation meetings to make informed decisions on creative needs
- Manage freelance forecasting, budget, onboarding and workload(s); maintain list of freelance contacts
Partner Solutions Architect, Public Sector Global Systems Integrators
1 day ago
Job type: Other
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch a project on a trajectory to success?
Are you familiar with security best practices for applications, servers, and networks? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a leading technology platform? Would you like to be part of a sales group, but have your opinion valued as a technical resource as part of planning and strategies?
Amazon Web Services is looking for a highly motivated Solutions Architect to help accelerate our growing business as part of the World Wide Public Sector practice. As a Solutions Architect within AWS, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (e.g., AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS RDS, and AWS CloudFront) directly with customers and our ecosystem of system integrators and solution providers. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects; defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform; and being a subject matter expert on security as it relates to customer applications and services.
As a Solutions Architect on our team, you will provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership to our customers while working with a world class sales and business development team. You will lead efforts to capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solution architect community. You will gain the opportunity to learn from, collaborate with, and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today across the breadth of enterprise architecture.
Please apply if you are passionate about the following:
• Helping our customers to design and create cloud computing architectures
• Our company credo: "Work hard. Have fun. Make history." It's critical to love what you do and take pride in your value proposition to our customers.
• Deep-dive technical discussions around design and an intellectual curiosity to always keep your technical skills current while maintaining a pulse on industry trends.
With experience in the following key areas:
• Technical presentation experience White board, small and large group presentations
• Technical Web Services development/deployment experience, cloud computing
• Operational Web site/services operations, management, and security
• Ability to travel 30%
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key job responsibilities
You are a credible technical leader to your customers, and to teams you partner with in delivering solutions. Combining business acumen with technical skills, you work with customers to architect solutions to complex problems. You focus on work where business objectives (e.g., reduce risks, reduce costs, increase revenue from existing products, invent new products) and opportunities may be defined, but the technology strategy and the technical solution design are not defined. You understand your customer's business context (e.g., outcome priorities, customer experience, shared goals, business case) and seek to influence their longer-term technology strategy (e.g. improve migration experience, adopt business impactful technologies, transform antiquated platforms). You take the time to understand the history and circumstances that created a customer's current technology state, and humbly employ those lessons learned when addressing present problems. You are pragmatic in your approach to designing customer solutions, applying judgement and experience when advising customers on short- and long-term implications of trade-offs (e.g., extensibility, flexibility, scalability, maintainability). You understand that all systems have constraints. Wherever possible, you utilize your skills and experience to turn constraints into opportunities to simplify and innovate. Your solutions are extensible, reusable, secure, reliable, cost optimized, operationally excellent, and performant. Team members may solicit your advice on accomplishing these architectural and design goals.
A day in the life
Dynamic, exciting daily activity supporting key Public Sector Global System Integrator partners. Technical leader building and owning executive relationships. Innovate for customers and to improve AWS. Enterprise Architect perspective. Present to partners & customers, run technology Game Days, design architectures, build proof of concepts, whiteboard architectures, demonstrate AWS technology capabilities, submit product feature requests to improve AWS services, assist with customer challenges, enable effective support engagement, learn new technologies, collaborate with partners, customers, service teams, sales teams, specialists, business development, and other solutions architects.
About the team
Public Sector Global System Integrator (GSI) Partner Solutions Architects are technical leaders who are trusted advisors for some of the largest consulting partners in the world. Our team works to help these partners successfully deliver AWS solutions to Public Sector customers. We collaborate and share knowledge and experience helping each other be more effective in supporting our partner. But we individually own the technical relationship with our partner. Additionally, there is a matrix organization made up of key stakeholders that collectively make up the partner team made up of solutions architect, sales, and support resources from other teams.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field of study OR 8+ years of professional or military work experience
• 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
• 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications and infrastructures
• Experience communicating across technical and non-technical audiences, including executive level stakeholders or clients
• 7+ years enterprise IT application experience
• 2+ years of hands-on software development, DevOps engineering, systems administration, Network Administration, IT Security, Systems Architecture or other technical discipline
. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• This position can be located anywhere in the United States
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the AWS services
• Prior experience in a technical role within a sales organization
• Prior experience in state or local government
• Understanding of infrastructure and security requirements, such as HIPAA, CJIS, etc.
• Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Content Marketing for Pet Video App
2 days ago
Location: Anywhere, OTHER, 0
Job type: Contract
The applicant should have the following skills:
• Proficient in English writing (especially grammar)
• The ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent research skills on a topic unfamiliar to you
• Experienced blog writing containing photos or videos
• Expert knowledge of pet parenting
The role has the following responsibilities:
• Creative direction in how the article is written
• 300 to 1,500 word articles
• You will be provided topics, it is your responsibility to research the topics and write creatively.
• You will not be responsible for the publishing
Please apply if you are seeking a long term contract between 4 to 6 cents per word. The pay can be significantly higher if you have extensive knowledge in pet community.
Your application should include the following:
1. A 100 to 200 word guide on “why should we take more photos of our pets”.
2. Samples of previous writing work.
3. Your weekly word count availability.
Client Success Manager
2 days ago
Job type: Full Time
About Angry Creative
Since 2020, Angry Creative has been an international team, with people based throughout Europe and South Africa. We are relishing the opportunity to hire people from a wide range of locations, and believe that diversity is a force for amazingness. You will find a team of people passionate about collaboration and supporting each other, and an environment that puts as much emphasis on the team as it does on delivering work.
The Customer Success Manager role at Angry Creative
The Client Success Manager role is a varied one, which incorporates elements of sales, client relationship and project management; so if you enjoy repetitive work, stop reading now!
Your time will be split between client meetings, planning work with your team, and supporting the delivery of projects so your clients are delighted!. We also have a number of internal programmes for learning, socialising and generally contributing to the company culture.
Typical activities include:
- Working on strategies to produce ongoing work with your clients
- Working with your technical team to plan work and present ideas to clients
- Creating client contracts
- Preparing budget updates for clients and invoicing
- Providing project progress updates
- Managing and qualifying incoming leads
- Delivering workshops to clients
- Planning and reporting on your KPIs
You will interact with all areas of the business, and ensure we have a steady flow of quality projects to deliver. You will be an integral part of your team (called units here), which consist of a Unit Manager, Developers, Designers, Solution Architects and Client Success managers. You’ll have daily interaction with these people, as well as our internal support department.
Each morning you’ll attend a Unit Stand Up and Commercial Team Stand Up to ensure that you have the support you need to get your work done and to flag any potential blockers. We encourage an environment where everyone is free to speak up and everyone’s voice is heard: communication and collaboration are things we insist on from all team members.
What we look for in people
We value and encourage an open mind. It is important to us that you are supportive to both clients and colleagues. We want you to be creative and suggest solutions to problems that might appear. It’s also important to us that you are flexible and adapt easily as we are a business that grows and moves quickly.
Being driven by positive relationships is a must, humanise, spend time with your clients make them feel valued always
- Strong problem-solving skills, naturally inquisitive and someone that enjoys finding solutions
- The role is autonomous, being self-organised is a must, you will be supported by a great team who will want to see you develop the role for yourself
- Someone that actively seeks out support from the wider team to help improve their skills
We’re looking for someone who has experience working at an IT consultancy business or an agency as either in Client Services, Account Management / Handling or Project Management. You should have examples of working with clients ranging from small shops to large international organisations. We’re looking for someone that has a passion for tech, and can share that enthusiasm with our clients, so if you think you have transferable skills from another industry, please get in touch.
- Experience managing digital projects
- E-commerce business experience
- English language – fluent professional proficiency
- At least 4 years working in an agency or similar business
- Account Management experience with medium-sized clients
- E-commerce management experience
- Experience managing WordPress / WooCommerce websites
- Development or software engineering experience
- Flexible working: We have flexible working hours to ensure a work-life balance. Everyone is free to manage their own day depending on priority.
- Team socials: Each month we like to celebrate all our great work with a team social.
- Annual company retreat: Next year’s retreat will be held in Portugal where we’ll also be attending WordCamp Europe!
- Education and development: You are in control of your learning and development. Working together with your manager to plan out what areas you’d like to focus on. We also hold weekly Hungry Creative sessions presented by members of the team or external speakers.
- Home office: We offer home office setup allowances.
Meet our Client Success Managers
Too often there’s a gap between expectations set in job ads, and the reality experienced by our team. So, here’s some quotes from some of our current amazing team of CSMs (Dean, Nevena and Stefani) based throughout Europe and Africa:
Contribution to the company’s strategy
“You’ll have an active role in shaping the company’s commercial strategy and being able to help our clients achieve their goals.”
“Everyone is encouraged to make their voices heard. If you believe in mutual respect between employees and the workplace, trusting others and appreciating differences and want to work somewhere that you can help clients grow their businesses by envisioning and achieving their goals, then I’d say this is the place to be!”
“Working at Angry Creative is the most fun I’ve had with my clothes on. You have the autonomy to get work done, whilst feeling it’s a safe space to make mistakes, learn, grow and develop.”
“The company vibe is a friendly, fun and collaborative working environment.”
“Happiness’ is an unofficial metric here; both internally and externally with clients and partners alike (as making websites together can be quite an in-depth long-term commitment to one another)”
“There is great team energy and you’re able to manage projects from A-Z owning the whole process which gives you the ability to really impact our client’s business and make changes for them for the better.”
“We have regular check-ins that are well organised which gives access to the team when ever you or they might need help. The HR & People team make a huge effort to keep us social and engaged.”
“It’s a diverse job and every day I have fun. When you have a problem it is shared and solved as a team and you always feel appreciated.”
“Remote working is like Marmite, you either love it or hate it (there’s just no getting away from it). Life is super busy here and even though you’re remote, loneliness is not a thing here.”
“The flexibility and remote-first culture is great, and shows that the company is forward thinking.”
“I love working with our WordPress and WooCommerce experts within the e-commerce industry! Absolutely adore the team spirit where different cultures and expertise is encouraged. There is a collective passion to making Angry Creative the leading WordPress and WooCommerce experts one website and plugin at a time.”
“Working with Developers, watching them grow, develop and encourage this process in a fun energetic manner that fosters collaboration with clients.”
“No day is the same, it’s the most dynamic CSM role I’ve ever had. You have the freedom to make decisions in the best interest of your clients whilst being supported and understood by your colleagues!”
“Your time is split across different areas of the business (sales, PM, admin and new business) and you are never finished and that’s OK!”
3 days ago
Location: Los Angeles, Culver City, California
Job type: Freelance
Our client, a pet start-up, is seeking a Graphic Designer with strong illustration skills to join the marketing team.
You will report to the Marketing Director and be responsible for:
- Executing on creative strategy for digital graphic assets
- Primary focuses will be email, paid social, and banner ad
- Seeking strong illustration skills and ability to animate social graphics
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design, comfortable working with existing brand and doing digital production
- Portfolio showcasing email and banners for direct to consumer brands and/or services
- Experience with Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience designing for social media
Apply with an updated resume and portfolio!
Talented Writer for Streaming Media Content Series
3 days ago
Location: Anaheim, CA
Job type: TELECOMMUTE
- Compensation: $50.00 per weekly installment.
- Series: About streaming media content from the standpoint of what has drawn your praise or criticism about what matters in the streaming media-sphere.
- Focus: The networks, the shows, the news, the deals, the personalities, the technology, etc. The stories do not always have to be sequential from the most recent week, but generally you want to be contemporary and most of all, you want to be relevant.
- Format: List form – seven entries that include media and at least one outgoing link per entry.
- Published: Once a week (typically midweek) to MV’s style relating to thumbnails and titling.
- Implement SEO techniques.
- No reposts.
- This is already in your wheelhouse and does not require that you acquire a new skillset.
- This is not a place where you would put a review of an episode of The Mandalorian. But rather, if there was something particular about that episode, you would focus on that aspect.
Recently, remote jobs are becoming more popular and it won't stop. If you look at the statistics, you can see that many people quit their old jobs and switch to another job. They can work outside the office, staying at home in a comfortable and cozy environment. Now you no longer need to drive through long and long traffic jams in the morning, wasting only time and effort to get to your destination, get up early in order to be on time, not be late and not get condemned by the company management. Isn't it ideal that you can plan your day the way you want and work at the time that suits you best?
True, in order to successfully find and continue a remote jobs part-time, the candidate must have several abilities, without which it will be difficult to tune in and start productive and effective work.
Skills you need:
1. Compliance with time management and deadlines.
All customers and employers expect the work to be completed on time, so you will have to try very hard not to disappoint them, but rather to make them happy. Then clients will know about your punctuality and will be able to become your regular customers.
2. Ability to take responsibility. It's also important that you don't get lost and don't change your work decisions too often. This can lead to confusion and chaos.
Further, there will be no less important aspects in remote jobs with no experience.
3. Motivation. There is no word "I can not", you can do everything, the main thing is desire. If you can agree with this statement, then I can congratulate you, self-motivation is what characterizes you.
4. Good PC skills. This is something you cannot live without in the modern world. Since you will be working with a computer, you must be able to use it competently and know many functions, software, websites that will always come in handy in your work.
5. To perform IT remote jobs, you also need good equipment that will serve for a long time and faithfully, and will not let its owner down at the most inopportune moment.
6. Literacy and writing skills. Since, in most cases, negotiations, clarification of requirements, or other conversations will be carried out online, and even more often, in written form, it will be important for you to be able to write without errors and make the correct and specific construction of sentences.
Tips for people who want to find remote jobs full time.
1.You should arrange your workplace well. Put the necessary materials on the table right away, whether it be a pen, or a sheet of paper, a computer mouse - everything that can be useful to you when performing work should lie on your work table.
2. Follow your sleeping and lifting patterns. Have a schedule for yourself. Therefore, if you are used to working at the same time, then after a while, the brain will get used to it and the work will be perceived easier.
3. Set aside time for lunch and rest. Working without a break can get bored too quickly and drive you into a dead-end of fatigue. You should get up from your chair, exercise to protect your health from unwanted consequences.
4. If you are looking for remote jobs online from home, then try to devote more time to self-development, or, if you combine two jobs at the same time, do not take too much load (if possible). This way you can continue working without a loss of energy.
5. Use time trackers to figure out exactly when your workday ended. Many employees neglect this method and then do not know exactly how many hours they have worked. They may exceed their quota and work overtime or vice versa.
6. If you are looking for remote jobs entry-level, then try to find more live communication. Often these workers lose their communication skills and become introverts, so it is very important to communicate more face-to-face.
7. Remove all things that might distract you from work. To avoid being disturbed by friends or family while working, it is advisable to remove the phone from the table. Also, if possible, make yourself a separate room for work.
8. Use tools that can improve your productivity. Whether it is a desktop application, a web application, or a website. Make the most of anything that can improve your work.
You are not signed up