Much beter when turned on
Jobs filter works for registered users.
Full Stack PHP framework Developer
6 minutes ago
Location: United Kingdom
Overall spent: N/A
Hourly rate: N/A
Please apply with related projects you have worked on. We are looking for someone who is available to start immediately.
[HIRING] Video Editors that are able to do well with special effects. Short 1 min videos only
8 hours ago
Job type: Remote
Hey all, do message me urgently as I have a dateline to be met. Do pm me. The sooner you reply the higher chance you have for the job. Thank you!
Full Stack Product Engineer
10 hours ago
Location: Anywhere, Anywhere, Anywhere
Job type: Fulltime
**$120k/year. 100% remote. Flexible schedule.**
Soflyy is seeking an experienced full stack engineer to help us build the next iteration of our state-of-the-art drag & drop website builder for WordPress.
You can do l33tcode? More power to you. But we don’t care.
We are looking for people that can craft quality software.
On top of software engineering abilities, here's what we care about:
- UI / UX
- Ability to design solutions that are good both from a technical standpoint and from a user standpoint - i.e. clean code, good architecture, good UI/UX
- Ability to take on a product ownership role - we say "build feature X" and give you wide latitude to build whatever you feel is best, and you bring us a kick-ass version of feature X
As a fully-remote team, we don't care what time zone you're in or at what times you're working. We only care about the quality of your work. We keep meetings and chat to the absolute minimum to foster focus-time.
You'll spend a lot of time in Vue (with TypeScript and Vuex), but you're also expected to work with WordPress APIs and PHP. We do E2E testing with Cypress, and integration and unit tests with Jest.
Knowledge of Vue is a plus, but if you're experienced with React jumping ship is easy enough - we’ve done it, and our codebase follows best-practices to make it easy to understand everything.
You're expected to be self driven, solve problem and make decisions on your own. We trust you to create the best product you can (you can always ask for help though!).
We consider good communication skills very important because of the above.
- Vue (w/ Vuetify and Vuex)
- TypeScript (strict mode, 100% coverage)
- Psalm (static analysis for PHP, similar to TypeScript)
- Cypress / Jest
- Vue / React / Angular experience
- PHP experience
- All the other usual stuff (knowledge of Git & CSS, common sense, etc.)
Nice to have:
- An eye for design
- TypeScript experience is a plus
- WordPress experience is a plus
- Knowledge of testing modern apps is a plus
How We Work
You’ll be working closely with the founder (me, Louis), three other senior engineers, and one designer.
Everything is async. We avoid meetings and interruptions.
We use GitHub and Basecamp to track tasks and monitor progress. Instead of a daily standup, everyone posts progress updates in Basecamp. A list of GitHub issues will be assigned to you, and you’ll implement the fixes and features in them and then submit a PR, which will be reviewed by one of the other engineers or the founder.
Very occasionally we’ll do a Zoom call to go over something, but that’s rare (think 1 or 2 per month).
In the beginning, we’re happy to do as many Zoom calls as you want to get you onboarded and up to speed.
It’s very easy to get started and you’ll be shipping features in no time. The last two engineers we hired did less than one day of onboarding on Zoom, and were shipping significant features at the end of their first week.
Our code base is high quality and very well-architected. We have CI, automated testing, TypeScript on strict mode, types on our PHP, etc.
What We Offer
- Fully remote
- No scheduling requirements - you can work whenever you want
- A work environment free from politics / meetings / interruptions / bs
- No overtime / crunch time / rushing / stress. We are a calm company: https://basecamp.com/books/calm
- $2k/year learning materials budget
Email Louis (the founder): email@example.com.
If you sound like a good fit, we’ll schedule a short interview (~1 hour on Zoom) where we’ll have a conversation and ask some questions to get a sense of your software engineering abilities and experience. And of course we’re happy to answer any questions you have about us.
We are expecting to make a hiring decision in the next ~3 weeks. We are flexible, and are happy to give you some time to wind things down at your current position if necessary.
Apply now and work remotely at Soflyy
Business Administration Assistant
11 hours ago
Location: Grandville, Michigan
Job type: Remote
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 🏖️ Generous Time-Off Policy
- 👪 4 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 🗺 Based in EST/CST time zones
- 📈 401k Plan (with company match)
- ⚕️ Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
We are currently seeking a Business Administration Assistant that is looking to join us for the long term and quickly become an integral part of our fast-paced, high-growth business employing the principles of EOS®. If you love to be busy, are extremely detail-oriented, and enjoy creating order, this is the role for you!
What You Will Do
- Management of all general office administration tasks of the business, as needed.
- Provide support in assisting and managing projects across the business, as needed.
- Support in employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Support in ensuring all EOS-related documentation is up to date 100% of the time.
- Ad Hoc reporting as needed by the business.
- Manage organizational procedures related to bill paying and bookkeeping.
- Support in managing company meetings. This would include:
- Scheduling meetings
- Providing presentation materials
- Reviewing presentations before meetings
- Taking meeting notes
- Sharing meeting recordings with the team
- Create presentations and other management-level reports.
- Manage company travel and event planning.
- Managing administrative changes and updates to our WordPress website (adding or removing copy, for example).
- Some personal work for the CEO, as needed (minimal).
- Writing process documentation for our internal company procedures and internal tools.
- Excellent project management skills; either formal or informal (you are always the go-to person to keep a project organized and on track).
- We are a growing team. We work hard, we love to win and make things happen. We need someone who can handle lots of balls in the air, without breaking a sweat.
- Superior technical skills. We don’t want you to just learn it we want you to become the subject-matter expert; being innovative in your approach, embracing technology, and process optimization wholeheartedly.
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Office 365 Suite
In a remote environment, being resourceful is essential to success. You must be able to exhaust all resources prior to asking for help.
Experience working remotely (we are only looking for people who have worked full time for a remote business for at least a year).
Skilled in basic bookkeeping with attention to detail is key!
Time zone: we’re looking for someone who is in a fixed time zone EST/CST. We’re not looking for long-term travelers/people who aren’t in the same time zone most of the year.
What We Offer
- The opportunity for you to work with highly talented, communicative, make-it-happen people who also love adventures.
- Very generous time-off policy.
- 4 weeks of Paid Parental Leave at 100% of your salary!
- We have an excellent benefits package that includes a 401k plan (with company match), medical, vision, and dental coverage (we pay 75% of your premium), and short-term disability (we cover 100% of the cost)!
Greenback makes life better for Americans living abroad and aims to take away the anxiety and hassle of helping US expats become and stay compliant with their US taxes while overseas.
- We cherish feedback and consider it a gift to each other and from our customers.
- We build trust by providing a painless tax preparation experience that our customers can’t help but tell their friends, family, and expat communities about us.
- We make decisions quickly and effectively using data with customer needs always in the forefront of our minds.
- We strive for simplicity and seek to continually improve processes both internally and externally.
- We think and strategize like a large company while maintaining the heart, passion, and pace of a small company.
- We understand that expat taxes are not one size fits all and provide confidence to our customers through our deep expertise in expat tax.
- We believe that detailed planning and flawless execution are critical for a smooth-running operation.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards and we are accountable for the success of our role within the business. Being accountable includes an obligation to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of the business.
- We approach each day and the new challenges it brings with a positive attitude, an open mind, and a can-do spirit! We celebrate and honor each other’s contributions proactively.
build a discord bot
13 hours ago
Job type: Freelance
i am looking to create a bot only for my channel that when users send a message to it it would send the message to another channel under the bots name
this is what i have been able to make to show you a reference to what i am looking for
Project Manager, Data and Learning System/Evaluation
14 hours ago
Job type: Fulltime
Community Solutions' Built for Zero (BfZ) team works with over 100 communities across the US and around the world to build a movement to end homelessness. We seek an experienced, self-motivated project manager to join Built for Zero's Team Excellence, a team dedicated to providing robust project management support to all portfolios within Built for Zero. Specifically, the Project Manager will provide our Data and Learning System/Evaluation portfolios with effective project management, content coordination, and process improvement for our internal data collection efforts, as well as very basic logistics support.
The candidate of our dreams is organized, but not rigid— a “get sh#& done” kind of person who can work out a plan of action quickly in the face of ambiguity and changing information (this environment offers a lot of both). We're looking for the sort of person who finds problem solving and complex implementation fun and who prides themselves on seeing multiple paths to the same outcome. You should come to work everyday with a desire to serve and assist your teammates as they serve local change agents in communities around the world. You should also see your job as enabling results, not just hitting deadlines or budgetary targets. We have clear strategic plan aims, and project completion does not necessarily equal success if a project does not advance these aims.
Finally, you should be dedicated and clear-eyed about what it takes to make a difference for some of the most vulnerable people in our societies. This work is hard, and our team is relentlessly committed to rigor, measurement and provable impact. You'll work long and hard like the rest of us, and every day, you'll have the satisfaction of contributing to a meaningful outcome that is owned by our whole team.
About Community Solutions:
Community Solutions is a hardworking team of social problem solvers working to end homelessness and the conditions that create it. We see these challenges as systems design problems, not just resource issues. Our team helps communities use modern problem solving tools, like design thinking and quality improvement, to improve the design, coordination and delivery of lasting, root cause solutions.
Since 2011, we've helped US communities find homes for more than 175,000 homeless Americans at a taxpayer savings of more than $1.4 billion. Thirteen of those communities have ended either chronic or veteran homelessness outright. We are led by Macarthur Fellow and internationally recognized innovator, Rosanne Haggerty. Our work has been featured on 60 Minutes and recognized by the White House, the United Nations and the Smithsonian.
Community Solutions seeks leaders at every level: extraordinary, mission oriented people not satisfied with the status quo. We are a team of values driven problem solvers motivated by results. We eagerly seek and support diverse applicants. We provide generous benefits and opportunities for inspiring and transformational professional growth. We pride ourselves in developing an inclusive workplace culture that encourages staff to bring their whole selves to work every day.
Defining Success for this Position:
A successful Project Manager will:
Support the Data Solutions and Learning System/Evaluation portfolios in service of Team Excellence objectives, in order to:
- Ensure shared and up-to-date understanding of aims, projects, work plans, timelines + individual roles at all times (this position grows from the fact that these pieces change and move quickly as we learn. Ensuring clarity across the team at all times takes considerable skill and attention to project management.)
- Enable the clearest possible internal communication and flow of information within and across portfolios
- Ensure the skills staff need to succeed are properly identified in near time and that key training opportunities are properly scoped, budgeted, identified and executed
- Ensure key portfolio processes are co-designed, documented, and improved across the team, as the need arises
- See to proper tracking of staff capacity in near-time to ensure job sustainability, enable the most disciplined and cost-effective hiring decisions, and avoid staff burnout
- Ensure that internal data in Salesforce is up to date and that reporting and data collection processes are optimized for ease of staff use
A successful Project Manager will do this by:
- Ensuring that at all times, each project within the Data and Learning System/Evaluation portfolios has an actionable, accountable, achievable and up-to-date work plan that project teams can drive forward.
- Assuring project management infrastructure and information architecture, including Asana and supporting project documents, are well structured and designed for user success.
- Assuring project management infrastructure, including Asana and supporting project documents, is updated regularly so that all team members can see the status of each project and how all projects fit together against our strategic aims, and that Portfolio Team members can identify and avoid impending crises/train crashes related to timing, team resources, and/or staff capacity
- Assuring internal portfolio communications are clear, timely and streamlined and effective in keeping all team members on the same page and rowing in the same direction.
- Assuring external communications to communities and clients are clear, timely and streamlined and keep us on track against our commitments
- Ensuring that concierge-style access to BfZ team members, often sold to partners and clients in blocks of hours, is coordinated seamlessly and efficiently, and includes up to date content and learning.
Project Management (40%)
Responsible for implementing a project management process that spans from inception to completion, in support of Project Leads in the Data Team and Learning System/Evaluation portfolios:
- Supporting Project Teams by:
- Advising on the development of clear, actionable project timelines and project scopes at the beginning of each new portfolio project
- Estimating staff time and responsibilities and mapping task dependencies
- Assisting Project Leads in identifying required resources for each project
- Capturing project management decisions and building corresponding work plans in Asana
- Leading and documenting after-action reviews (post-project analysis) on all projects to evaluate project management practices and assumptions and improve team understanding of timing, staff capacity and resource needs for future projects
Team Excellence (Internal Project Management) Overarching Strategy (30%)
- Work alongside the Team Excellence leader to
- refine team-wide project management infrastructure and protocol over time
- collect qualitative and quantitative data on staff experience with tools and processes to inform internal product and solutions design
- develop infrastructure for tracking and analyzing project management analytics to improve project management policies and strategies over time
- define and iterate internal processes to improve user experience
- Jump in to help with additional tasks whenever all hands are needed on deck, especially around event support and logistics
- Assist in content development for various Team Excellence presentations.
- Other projects as needed.
Data and Learning System/Evaluation Coordination (30%)
- Supporting our Partnerships by:
- Providing real-time technical support on large partner convenings
- Managing external requests for info about Data and Learning System/EvaluationPortfolios
- Driving follow-up tasks from partnership calls
- Internal Team Coordination and Feedback Loops:
- Assist with scheduling of complex of internal and external calls only, such as cross-portfolio working group calls; large virtual convenings; calls with multiple partners
- Project manage improvement work around the execution of portfolio engagements (capture lessons learned, document and track improvement efforts through after action reviews)
- Manage logistics for internal evaluations, which may include creating links, sending emails, inserting links into docs, sharing results
- Manage user-facing (community) evaluations, which may include creating links, sending emails, inserting links into docs, sharing results
- Manage tracking of complex onsite travel logistics (not scheduling or booking)
- Managing project communications across portfolios
- Managing Partner and Community Relationships and Logistics
- Project manage basic logistics related to on-site community and partner meetings
- Field community requests, as needed
- Staffing and Hiring
- Project manage the hiring process for any new staff that may be hired as part of the Data Team or Learning System/Evaluation portfolios
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity and moving projects forward in a shifting, often uncertain environment
- Able to see, and pivot between, multiple paths to the same goal
- Experience using Salesforce (developer knowledge is wholly unnecessary)
- Comfortable managing individuals without supervisory authority
- Skillful and respectful conflict resolution
- Works well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Experience with Asana or other open-source project management platform
- Experience working with sets of data, drawing conclusions based on analysis, and creating basic visualizations
- Experience with complex project management in an environment in which you lacked specific content/subject matter expertise
- File and asset management
- Strong, organized multitasker
- Comfort giving and receiving in-the-moment, direct feedback — to/from peers and supervisors
- Zeal for continuous learning and improvement
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years project management experience
- Strong critical thinking and the ability to work through complex challenges with lots of stakeholders
- Experience managing customer relationships
- Demonstrated understanding of structural racism and strategies for advancing equity and supporting people of color in the workplace
- Relevant work experience is required to apply for this role. A college degree may be helpful, but it is not required. If you think you have the right experience, but you're worried we might not ‘get it,' you could be right! Please use your resume and cover letter to make sure we understand your experience and why you're qualified for this role.
- Non-traditional candidates are welcome. Community Solutions strives for representation and authentic inclusion of applicants and employees who have direct, first-hand experience with poverty, homelessness, and their root causes (including marginalization, discrimination, and inequity).
- Google Drive and business applications
- Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Zoom Video Conferencing
The salary range for this position is $58,500 to $73,200, depending on experience, proficiency and qualifications. It is extremely rare and should not be expected that any applicant's starting salary at Community Solutions would fall above the midpoint of the salary range for their position, barring exceptional experience and pre-qualifications.
To support pay equity, our compensation structure is fully transparent, rooted in clear scoring, and not subject to negotiation. All salary offers include a fully transparent explanation of how the applicant in question is scored against posted hiring criteria and how a final salary offer is calculated.
Annual recalculation ensures that salary advancement is attainable with increased tenure, improved performance, expanded independence and responsibility, and deepened embodiment of our organizational values over time.
This position requires about 2 to 5 days of travel every 3 months to attend semi-annual team retreats and other on-site trainings or convenings. Most travel is to major cities around the US, including current Built for Zero communities.
The position may work remotely from anywhere in the US, but would ideally be based in a city in which our team has an office, which includes Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We strive for inclusivity and diversity by attracting extraordinary people from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences. We seek to employ an all-star team of people who vary by their race and ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, age, culture, religion, veteran status, physical and mental abilities. We promote equal opportunity in the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, promotion, and benefits of all employees.
Sr. Data & ML Engineer
16 hours ago
Job type: Other
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring highly technical Data and Machine Learning engineers to collaborate with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, and support implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions such as Machine Learning, Data and Analytics, HPC and more.
In this role, you will work with our partners, customers and focus on our AWS offerings such Amazon Kinesis, AWS Glue, Amazon Redshift, Amazon EMR, Amazon Athena, Amazon SageMaker and more. You will help our customers and partners to remove the constraints that prevent them from leveraging their data to develop business insights.
AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about customer success. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
You will also have the opportunity to create white papers, writing blogs, build demos and other reusable collateral that can be used by our customers. Most importantly, you will work closely with our Solution Architects, Data Scientists and Service Engineering teams.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with design, development and operations that leverages deep knowledge in the use of services like Amazon Kinesis, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Amazon Sagemaker, Amazon EMR, NoSQL technologies and other 3rd parties.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organizationleaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field or equivalent professional or military experience
• 8+ years of experience of Data platform implementation
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning of Kinesis, Kafka, Spark or similar implementations
• Hands on experience with building data or machine learning pipeline
• Experience with one or more relevant tools (Flink, Spark, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Amazon Kinesis)
• Current experience with hands-on implementation
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math.
• Familiar with Machine learning concepts
• Hands on experience working on large-scale data science/data analytics projects
• Hands-on experience with technologies such as AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Spark SQL, MLib or Storm/Samza.
• Experience Implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
• Experience with at least one of the modern distributed Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet Caffe, and Keras.
• Experience building large-scale machine-learning infrastructure that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
• 3+ years experiences developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
• Ability to prototype and evaluate applications and interaction methodologies.
• Experience with AWS technology stack.
• Written and verbal technical communication skills with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sr. Client Engineer &#8211; React Native
23 hours ago
Job type: Full Time
We’re looking for a sharp, self-motivated, problem-solving Senior Client Engineer (React & React Native) to join our Client Engineering team.
What’s a Client Engineer, you ask? That’s what we call a software engineer who works on our mobile and web apps. (“Front-end” doesn’t really capture everything involved. Feel free to use the term, we’re trying to make it a thing.)
As a Senior Client Engineer, you’ll work alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers to tackle everything from huge company initiatives to modest but important bug fixes, from start to finish. You’ll also collaborate with your product team on discovery, helping to assess the direction and feasibility of product changes. And, perhaps most importantly, you’ll actively contribute to the evolution of the culture and processes of a growing engineering team.
Working At CompanyCam:
Our Product and Engineering departments do things a little differently.
We use Basecamp’s Shape Up method (fused with empowered product teams a la Marty Cagan’s Inspired) to organize and execute our work. That means you’ll work in a close-knit team consisting of a product manager, a product designer, and other engineers on an area of the product in 6-week cycles. During cycles you’ll spend most of your time implementing product improvements, but you’ll also work with your team shaping (generating and vetting) product improvements for next cycle. After each cycle you’ll get a 1-2 week cool-down where you’ll pursue educational opportunities, work on pet projects, or smash some bugs that have been nagging at you. Rinse and repeat until code nirvana.
Sounds nice, right? No sprinting, no scrumming, no death by 1,000 meetings. We protect our engineers’ time, treat them like adults, and trust them to get their work done. We’re also big on not overworking people. Put in your eight hours of focused, quality work and then TURN. SLACK. OFF. No nights and weekends.
Our larger company culture is also refreshingly chill. We have fun, learn from each other, and don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We cover the important stuff too. We pay well, offer unlimited vacation, meaningful equity, health insurance, and other benefits. If you’re local or down to move, we’re custom remodeling a new office space in the Lincoln Haymarket area that you’ll love. If you’re remote (most of the engineering team is), we’re well set up with great conference room video equipment so you’ll feel like you’re there with us, and once life is back to normal we’ll fly you in a few times a year to hang out.
What We Ask Of You:
These are our non-negotiables:
-Show up: give us your best and have the courage to do difficult but necessary stuff.
-Grow up: take responsibility, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
-Do good: treat your co-workers and customers the way you want to be treated.
-Strong experience with and knowledge of React and React Native.
-Experience working as a professional software engineer. (Sorry, we’re not hiring new devs at this time.)
-Reside permanently and currently somewhere in the U.S. Alas, we’re not set up to hire outside of the U.S.
Day to day, you’ll spend 90%+ of your time working in React and React Native, but, of course, that’s not all you’ll work with. While experience with the following technologies are not required (we’re cool with some on-the-job learning), you will see them with varying levels of frequency:
-GraphQL & REST (often)
-Apollo & Redux (often)
-Android Studio & Xcode (mainly to run the mobile app)
-Java & Objective-C (approaching rarely, but we do have some native modules)
-Ruby on Rails (just a touch)
This position can be U.S. Remote or in our Lincoln office. Plenty of remote experience is required if you plan on working remotely. We are not accepting applicants outside the U.S. at this time.
Sales exec needed to sell textile stock to fashion brands
1 day ago
Location: United Kingdom
Job type: hourly
Must be experienced in selling, and have experience in the textile and fashion industry.
Flexible working hours, start immediately. Successful candidate will be paid a 10% bonus on the selling price of the fabric
Part-Time Opportunity for Arabic Speakers
1 day ago
Location: Chatswood, Greater Sydney Area, Australia
Job type: hourly
Join Appen Today! A global leader in speech and search technology services.
We are looking for Native Arabic speakers for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self-motivated and internet savvy and there is no previous work experience or college degree required to apply for our jobs.
These tasks can be done online via Smartphone or Computer. If you know how to navigate the internet and has enough resources to perform the task, then you are good to proceed with the application.
Here are examples of some of the opportunities that may be available:
- Search Engine Evaluation (Work with the world’s top search engine companies)
- Social Media Evaluation (Help improve social media around the globe)
- Linguistic Specialties (Text to Speech, Computational, Phonetics, Pronunciation, Annotation, etc.)
The tasks and comprehensive guidelines will be provided to you once you got in.
Want to get started today? Become an Appen Contributor now!
Please follow the steps below on how to create an Appen Connect account:
1. Visit the Appen website by using the link to proceed with the registration:
2. Choose (Arabic) as your primary language.
3. Complete the registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your Appen Connect account. Once your account has been created, click the "Continue" button on the upper left side of your dashboard to "Unlock More Projects!".
4. Opt In to the Appen China Platform using your Appen Connect Credentials and complete the documents. Please check your email from time to time as we will invite you on the project.
Let us know if you have any questions regarding the opportunity.
We are extremely excited to have you join the Appen 9 Crowd and participate in the Project!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Availability: Hourly contract
Experience levels: Beginner (1 - 3 yrs)
Senior Product Designer
1 day ago
Location: Denver, Colorado, US
Job type: Fulltime
Booming startup is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact.
They are excited to add a Senior Product Designer to their rapidly growing team! This Sr. Product Designer will spearhead & drive their UX projects to create hi-fi solutions to pitch to their Product, Engineering, and Operations Teams.
Here's what you'll do:
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Engineers to gather & assess user requirements
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Prototype experiences with assembled wireframes
- Assemble production-ready layouts using either components from our existing library or creating new ones!
- Be a strong advocate for the user experience, articulate your decisions to influence product development at all stages.
- Drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience, preferably in the B2B space
- BS in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Self-motivated and autonomous, able to prioritize and manage multiple project deadlines
- Comfortable communicating and speaking about product strategy, design goals, and execution
- Prior experience leading a team & a passion for coaching new members
- Strong experience in design software - Figma preferred
- Ability to design for a multitude of platforms (web, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other frontend technologies
1 day ago
Job type: Fulltime
About this job
Compensation: $70k - 150k
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead, Manager
Industry: eCommerce, Web Design, Web Development
Company size: 11-50 people
Company type: Private
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to drive our project teams to success.
We're a consulting agency with a full-remote culture and team members all over the world.
We specialize in building bespoke eCommerce experiences for international clients across a wide array of industries, and we are the main contributors and directors of the Solidus framework.
We're a growing team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, collaboration and quality over quantity.
What you'll do
You will manage small teams of skilled developers. Most of the projects you will work on are disruptive eCommerce applications built with Solidus.
You will be the main connection between clients and the Nebulab development team: from helping your team planning features and interacting with stakeholders to executing said plans and pushing code to production.
We love friendly, open-minded people that want to make a difference.
We value knowledge sharing and collaboration above everything else: we expect you to lead by example and delegate, no micro-management allowed. We're inspired by agile principles and most of your work will be helping your team win at delivering great software on time at a sustainable pace.
Want to dig deeper? Read more about how we work in our Playbook and its section for team leads .
About the hiring process
A complete overview of our hiring process is in the Hiring chapter of our playbook. Check it out!
Qualified candidates are passionate about managing people and doing whatever it takes to turn business requirements into great code.
Their day-to-day activities range from grooming requirements to conducting code reviews; a part of the day will be spent doing Ruby on Rails development, if the project requires it.
They should be able to lead their team and communicate with clients in a clear, productive and friendly way. We value people that are inclusive, community-driven and want to learn new things and share knowledge.
Nice-to-haves include: past consulting experience, knowledge of the Solidus framework, knowledge of agile principles and processes.
Home & Garden Site Needs Engaging Writers Long Term
1 day ago
Location: United States, OTHER, 0
Job type: Freelance
Freelance Investment Planning Writer / Analyst
2 days ago
Job type: TELECOMMUTE
The Motley Fool is seeking a freelance writer with investment planning / analyst experience to write at least 10 articles per month. Pay is $140 per published article.
Game Producer (Casino)
2 days ago
Location: All other locations, Duluth, Georgia
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a casino slot machine game studio looking for a Game Producer. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
This Game Producer will be responsible for:
- Creating product roadmaps and development schedules
- Assuming the role of Product Manager in an Agile environment
- Providing data to ensure the goals are met and schedules are maintained
- Own operational aspects of project development, including establishing development frameworks, reporting, capacity planning, resource management, and budgeting
- Create and maintain product documentation including functional specifications, wire frame layouts, and flow charts
- Assigning task in JIRA
- 4+ years of managing software or game development
- Video slot game dev experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and/or GSuite and project management software skills, e.g., Jira. Atlassian management tool and Agile SCRUM methodology
- Strong understanding and experience in the game development process willing to commit and take responsibility for projects.
- Flexibility, support and willing to manage the impact of change.
- Must be fluent in both French and English.
- Experience working with external teams and integrating those teams into internal production processes.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
You are not signed up